New Submissions to the HPSG Bib

Stefan Müller Stefan.Mueller at cl.uni-bremen.de
Thu Mar 2 10:22:26 UTC 2006

Hi,

Please find attached a list of entries that were submitted to the HPSG
Bibliography during the last three month. There were 7 new submissions.
I went through the list and threw out all publications that are "to
appear" or "in press" or "unpublished" without an URL. Please find the
removed entries in a second attachement. If you know about the
publication or URL of some of those items, please let me know and I will
put them back. We have 910 publications in total now.

Please submit further entries at http://www.cl.uni-bremen.de/HPSG-Bib/

If you do not like the web interface, you may send me BibTeX entries and
I will integrate them.

Thanks and greetings

         Stefan

--
Stefan Müller

Universität Potsdam      Tel: (+49) (+331) 977-2180

http://www.cl.uni-bremen.de/~stefan/

http://www.cl.uni-bremen.de/~stefan/Babel/Interaktiv/