New MSc Program in HLT at U. of Arizona

Andrew Carnie carnie at U.Arizona.EDU
Mon May 1 04:20:35 UTC 2006

We are very pleased to announce the start of a new Master of Science
program in Human Language Technology (HLT) at the University of Arizona.
This program is currently admitting students for fall 2006.

SPECIAL DEADLINE FOR FALL 2006: The deadline for admissions is *May 20,
2006*. Due to restrictions on visas, for the fall 2006 term we can only
consider US citizens, US residents, and foreign students already in the
US.

(Regular deadlines apply for the 2007-2008 school year -- see the website
below for details. International applications will be considered for the
2007-2008 year)

Details of the program can be found at http://hlt.arizona.edu
Application materials and information about the Linguistics Department can
be found at http://linguistics.arizona.edu

Questions can be directed to Sandiway Fong (sandiway at email.arizona.edu) or
Andrew Carnie (carnie at email.arizona.edu)

	/ \			Andrew Carnie, Ph.D.
       /   \	  		Assoc. Professor of Linguistics
     	  / \    		Department of Linguistics
     	 /   \			Douglass 200E, University of Arizona
    	    / \			Tucson, AZ 85721
	   /   \
				Tel: (520) 621 2802  Cell: (520) 971 1166
				http://linguistics.arizona.edu/~carnie