ELRA - Language Resources Catalogue - Update

ELDA info at elda.org
Mon Sep 4 15:44:30 UTC 2006

Our apologies if you have received multiple copies of this announcement.

ELRA - Language Resources Catalogue - Update
We are happy to announce that new Speech Language Resources are now
available in our catalogue. To view all the Language Resources
available, you can visit our on-line catalogue :
http://catalog.elda.org/index.php?language=en

*** BITS Unit Selection Synthesis Corpus (BITS-US)***
This corpus contains 6,732 recordings spoken by 4 professional German
speakers covering all German diphone combinations in different prosodic
contexts. Each sentence was recorded in three channels: close
microphone, large membrane microphone and laryngographic signal. All
recordings are segmented and labelled into phonemic units as well as
annotated prosodically.
For more information, see:
http://catalog.elda.org/product_info.php?products_id=880&language=english
<http://catalog.elda.org/product_info.php?products_id=880&language=english>

For more information on the catalogue, please contact Valérie Mapelli
mailto:mapelli at elda.org