ESSLLI related publications

Carl Vogel vogel at cs.tcd.ie
Fri Feb 2 16:51:13 UTC 2007

Hello there,

In an attempt to find some subsidies for student accommodation at the
upcoming ESSLLI, I've identified a form which requires an assessment
of the research impact of the event.

It seems reasonable to consider the published works which acknowledge
presentation of a course at the event or which derived from the
workshops, and acknowledge the event.

I can think of the following:

Carpenter (1992) The Logic of Typed Feature Structures
        Cambridge University Press.

Pollard & Sag (1994) Head-Driven Phrase Structure Ggrammar
        University of Chicago Press.

Copestake (2002)  Implementing Typed Feature Structure Grammars
        Stanford: CSLI Publications.

Kibble & van Deemter (2002) Information Sharing: Reference and
        Presupposition in Language Generation and Interpretation
        Stanford: CSLI Publications.

Farkas & De Swart (2003) The Semantics of Incorporation: From Argument
       Structure to Discourse Transparency.  Stanford Monographs in
       Linguistics.

Blackburn & Bos (2005) Representation and Inference for Natural Language
        Stanford: CSLI Publications.

Blackburn, Bos, Striegnitz (2006) Learn Prolog Now
        London: College Publications.

However, I'm willing to bet this is not a complete list.  Can anyone
on this list think of others?  If so, could you please let me know.

All the best from Dublin,

Carl

(on behalf of the ESSLLI2007 organizing committee)