IATL 23 -- Second Call for Papers

Yehuda N. Falk msyfalk at mscc.huji.ac.il
Wed Feb 7 15:45:40 UTC 2007

THE 23RD ANNUAL MEETING - ISRAEL ASSOCIATION FOR THEORETICAL LINGUISTICS

SECOND CALL FOR PAPERS

June 18-19 (Monday/Tuesday), 2007
Tel Aviv University
(Note the change in date from the original Call for Papers)

CONFERENCE WEBSITE:
http://atar.mscc.huji.ac.il/~english/IATL/IATLxx.html

INVITED SPEAKERS:
Stephen Anderson, Yale University
Ad Neeleman, University College London

IATL 23, the 23rd annual meeting of the Israel Association for
Theoretical Linguistics, will be held at Tel Aviv University, on June
18-19, 2007. Submissions are invited for papers presenting high quality,
previously unpublished research in all areas of theoretical linguistics
(interpreted broadly to include psycholinguistics and neurolinguistics).
IATL publishes on-line proceedings in which all accepted and alternate
papers appear.

SUBMISSION:

Please submit abstracts via our on-line submission site at:
http://www.easychair.org/IATL23/
Register at the site as an author, and when you receive a password, you
can enter the site and submit your abstract. The abstract should be
submitted *in PDF format* through the "Upload Paper" section near the
bottom of the page. (Note: Higher up on the page, in the "Title and
Abstract" section, there is a box for a plain-text abstract. Since we do
not require a shorter abstract, you may simply retype the title of the
paper in the abstract box.)

DEADLINE : March 1st, 2007. Submissions received after this date will
not be considered.

Not more than one single-authored abstract per person, plus one
co-authored abstract.

IMPORTANT DATES:
March 1st, 2007:  abstract submission deadline
Mid April, 2007:  notification of acceptance to authors
June 18-19, 2007: IATL 23 conference

Further information: msyfalk at mscc.huji.ac.il