Clarification on Workshop and HPSG conference

Stefan Müller Stefan.Mueller at cl.uni-bremen.de
Fri Feb 16 08:55:37 UTC 2007

Hi everybody,

There is some confusion about the deadlines of the two events.

1) Workshop on Constructions and Grammatical Theory
2) HPSG 07

The workshop is organized by Ivan Sag and Gerd Webelhuth.
The conference is organized by me.

The deadline for the HPSG conference was yesterday.
The deadline for the Workshop is 1-March-2007.

Due to this confusion, I think it is better to have a uniform deadline
for both events, which would give people who did not realize that there
are two events the possibility to submit to the main conference.

It should be mentioned that everybody who did submit in time may use the
additional two weeks to change and improve her or his paper, since
otherwise those who submitted late had an advantage.

I am looking forward to your submissions.

Best wishes

	Stefan

--
Stefan Müller

Universität Bremen/Fachbereich 10      Tel: (+49) (+421) 218-8601
Postfach 33 04 40
D-28334 Bremen

http://www.cl.uni-bremen.de/~stefan/

http://www.cl.uni-bremen.de/~stefan/Babel/Interaktiv/