Workshop topic for HPSG2008

Shuichi Yatabe shuichi_yatabe at yahoo.co.jp
Sat Nov 10 16:26:42 UTC 2007

Dear members of the HPSG community,

The program committee for the HPSG2008 conference
is currently in the process of deciding whether we would
like to have a workshop as part of the conference and,
supposing that we do, what topic we'd like that workshop
to be about.
We would welcome any suggestions that you might have
as to possible workshop topics.

Here is the list of the topics that have been dealt with at
the workshops in recent HPSG conferences:

2007	Constructions and Grammatical Theory
2006	Regularity and Irregularity in Grammar and Language
2005	Binding Theory and Invariants in Anaphoric Relations
2004	Semantics in Grammar Engineering

Please email me (the program committee chair) if you
have any suggestions.

Thanks.

Shuichi Yatabe
http://gamp.c.u-tokyo.ac.jp/yatabe/