Fixed-Term Position at SOAS, Syntax/Semantics

Peter Sells ps58 at soas.ac.uk
Wed Mar 5 07:32:49 UTC 2008

Applications are invited for a nine-month Teaching Fellowship in the
Department of Linguistics at SOAS, with a focus on syntax and semantics.
The Fellow will teach classes in syntax, semantics, and general linguistics,
contributing to our various degree programmes in Linguistics, Language
Documentation and Description, Translation, and Applied Linguistics.

Teaching experience in a Higher Education environment and good
interpersonal skills are essential. We will especially value
applications from candidates
with demonstrated strengths in Chinese or Japanese linguistics. For further
information please contact Prof Peter Sells at sells @ soas.ac.uk. The post
commences in September 2008.

For further details please see:  http://www.soas.ac.uk/jobs/
Closing date: 25 March 2008.