Take it back (math type)

J P Blevins jpb39 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Sep 30 08:51:39 UTC 2008

Hi Andrew,

Maybe someone should compile a current list of tested work-arounds for
drawing trees, AVMs, etc., for times when there is no way to avoid
using MSWord.

In the meantime, there is an elegant hybrid solution if you are
working on a Mac or have access to one. LaTeXiT lets you typeset
equations, AVMs or whatever you like and export them in a range of
formats, including PDF and EPS. If you invoke an OpenType-aware system
like XeTeX you can even use tree/AVM fonts that match the document
fonts if you care about that sort of thing.

  Jim