GEAF

Tracy Holloway King tracyhollowayking at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 17:17:45 UTC 2009

Hello,

    There will not be a GEAF (Grammar Engineering Across Frameworks)
workshop in 2010.

    NAACL, ACL, and COLING have all included grammar engineering in
their areas of interest.  We would like to encourage everyone to
submit their best grammar engineering papers to these conferences.  In
addition, there are a number of workshops at these conference that are
of interest to the grammar engineering community.  You can find
workshop information at:

NAACL: http://naaclhlt2010.isi.edu/workshops.html
ACL: http://acl2010.org/workshops.html
COLING: (not yet posted)

    We look forward to seeing you at these conferences and hope to
organize another GEAF workshop in the future.

    Best,
    Tracy Holloway King, Emily Bender, Steven Clark, Marianne Santaholma
    GEAF 2007, 2008, 2009 organizers

--
Natural Language Engineering | Microsoft  Search | +1 415 848-7276
http://www.linkedin.com/in/tracyhollowayking