five tenured professorships at the FU Berlin

Stefan Müller Stefan.Mueller at fu-berlin.de
Fri Feb 13 21:06:41 UTC 2009

Hi everybody,

The Freie Universität Berlin is heiring five professors (tenured). We
are looking for

1) a professor for Modern English (W2/W3)
2) a professor for Romance linguistics (Galloromanistik) (W2/W3)
3) a professor for Romance linguistics (Italoromanistik) (W2)
4) a professor for German linguistics / historical linguistics (W2)
5) a professor for German linguistics / pragmatics (W2)

For the pragmatics position a background in semantics and/or
psycholinguistics is desirable.

We are a very open group of linguists at the FU coming from different
frameworks like Minimalism, HPSG, and CxG. We are looking for people who
want to contribute to our lively discussions and to respective research
projects that are planned in the future.

The official announcement can be found here:

http://www.fu-berlin.de/service/stellen/prof/

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes

	Stefan Müller

--
Stefan Müller       Tel: (+49) (+30) 838 52973
                    Fax: (+49) (030) 838 4 52973

http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/~stefan/

http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/~stefan/Babel/Interaktiv/