Workshop: Grammar Theory and Grammar Implementation FU Berlin 17.04.-18.04

Stefan Müller Stefan.Mueller at fu-berlin.de
Tue Jan 13 13:39:31 UTC 2009

Hi everybody,

The Scientific Network on Constraint-Based Grammar (CoGETI) and the
Center for the Study of Eurpean Languages of the FU Berlin (ZEUS)
organize a workshop on Grammar Theory and Grammar Implementation.

Time: 17.04.-18.04.
Location: Freie Universität Berlin

We are interested in all aspects of grammar theory and grammar
implementation. A strong focus is on work on German or Germanic
languages and implementation in constraint-based theories, but
submissions concerning other languages or implementations of grammar
fragments/parsers in derivational frameworks are welcome as well.

We explicitly encourage the presentation of work in progress. According
to this philosophy the selection of papers is not based on a review
process of abstracts but on a first-come-first-served basis.

The workshop is supported by a DFG grant to the scientific network
Constraintbasierte Grammatikanalyse: Empirie, Theorie, Implementierung.

Best wishes

	Stefan

--
Stefan Müller       Tel: (+49) (+30) 838 52973
                    Fax: (+49) (030) 838 4 52973

http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/~stefan/

http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/~stefan/Babel/Interaktiv/