COLING 2010 - Syntax and Grammar track

Emily M. Bender ebender at u.washington.edu
Thu Oct 22 21:15:58 UTC 2009

Dear HPSG List,

I am pleased to announce that COLING 2010 will include
a track on Syntax and Grammar (distinct from the Parsing
track).  As area chair for this track, I am hoping to attract a
strong and diverse set of papers in this area for COLING 2010,
including papers on grammar engineering, formal properties
of grammatical systems, cross-framework comparison,
lexicon development for computational syntax, evaluation
of implemented grammars, crosslinguistic variation in
computational perspective, and related areas.  The full call
for papers for the conference can be accessed here:

http://www.coling-2010.org/cfp.htm

COLING submissions are accepted on the basis of full-paper
review, with accepted papers published in the proceedings
at the time of the conference.

I encourage you to consider submitting to this conference!

- Emily