Linguistics at King's College London

Nikolas Gisborne n.gisborne at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 14:58:23 UTC 2010

Hello all,

Can I add to Ruth's note something that might not be quite clear. Meyer-Viol
does 75% of the teaching of Logic for the Philosophy programmes in the
*University
of London* under an intercollegiate scheme. That is, this proposal doesn't
just savage the teaching of logic at KCL -- it has significant consequences
for the other colleges too.

Apologies for cross posting.

Nik Gisborne.