Canadian Journal of Linguistics

Ash Asudeh asudeh at ccs.carleton.ca
Tue Jan 26 15:17:03 UTC 2010

[Apologies for multiple copies]

The Canadian Journal of Linguistics is seeking submissions in all fields of linguistics.

As a member of the editorial board, I would personally welcome increased submissions from the constraint-based syntax and semantics community. We would also welcome proposals for the annual guest-edited thematic issue.

The languages of publication are English and French. Please see the message below from the editor, Sarah Cummins, for further details of the publication schedule, etc.

The journal's URL is:

http://www.utpjournals.com/cjl/cjl.html

Thanks,
Ash Asudeh