Invitation to submit to the HPSG bibliography

Stefan Müller Stefan.Mueller at fu-berlin.de
Fri Nov 26 07:15:25 UTC 2010

Hi,

At the beginning of the next month, new submissions to the HPSG bib will
be announced. In order to increase the motivation for submissions, I ask
a week before this date for new submissions.

Please submit entries at http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/HPSG-Bib/

If you do not like the web interface, you may send me BibTeX entries or
raw references and I will integrate them. Please provide full
information, e.g. full names of authors/editors rather than "et. al." or
initials only.

Thanks and greetings

        Stefan

--
Stefan Müller       Tel: (+49) (+30) 838 52973
                    Fax: (+49) (030) 838 4 52973

http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/~stefan/

http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/~stefan/Babel/Interaktiv/