New Submissions to the HPSG Bib

Stefan Müller Stefan.Mueller at fu-berlin.de
Wed Sep 1 09:20:37 UTC 2010

Hi,

Please find below a list of entries that were submitted to the HPSG
Bibliography during the last three month. There were 17 new
submissions. Thanks to everybody who submitted something.

We have 1160 publications in total now.

Please submit further entries at http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/HPSG-Bib/

You may also send me BibTeX entries and I will integrate them.

From now on we will also announce drafts and almost published papers.
These are the first ones:

@Article{Sag:10b,
   author =    {Ivan A. Sag},
   title =     {English Filler-Gap Constructions},
   journal  =       {{\it Language}},
   volume   = {86},
   year =      "to appear 2010"}

@incollection{Kay:Sag:ta,
        Author = {Paul Kay and Ivan A. Sag},
        Booktitle = {Sign-Based Construction Grammar},
        Editor = {Hans Boas and Ivan A. Sag},
        Publisher = {CSLI},
        location = {Stanford},
        url = {http://lingo.stanford.edu/sag/publications.html},
        Title = {Discontinuous Dependencies and Complex Determiners},
        Year = {almost in press}}

@InCollection{Sag:10a,
  author = {Ivan A. Sag},
  title = {Sign-Based Construction Grammar: An informal synopsis},
   Booktitle = {Sign-Based Construction Grammar},
   Editor = {Hans Boas and Ivan A. Sag},
   Publisher = {CSLI},
   location = {Stanford},
   url = {http://lingo.stanford.edu/sag/publications.html},
  year = {2011}
}

Please send me pointers to such papers. They will be announced but not
integrated into the bibliography until the full bibliographical
information is available.

Thanks and greetings

        Stefan

--
Stefan Müller       Tel: (+49) (+30) 838 52973
                    Fax: (+49) (030) 838 4 52973

http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/~stefan/

http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/~stefan/Babel/Interaktiv/