Questions about TRALE system

Stefan Müller Stefan.Mueller at fu-berlin.de
Thu Jun 30 18:43:48 UTC 2011

Dear Lasha,

The main developer is Gerald Penn. There is a strong cooperation with
Tübingen (Frank Richter and colleagues). GUI, debugging tools and code
related to semantics are developed there. TRALE is used in a lot of
grammars that are developed in Berlin.

So, if you have any TRALE related questions you should write to Gerald,
Frank and me. I think the HPSG list is not the right place for
TRALE-specific questions.

And yes, you are right, it would be good to have an email list for such
things.

Best wishes

        Stefan

--
Stefan Müller       Tel: (+49) (+30) 838 52973
                    Fax: (+49) (030) 838 4 52973

http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/~stefan/

http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/~stefan/Babel/Interaktiv/