We are moving

Shalom Lappin shalom.lappin at kcl.ac.uk
Fri May 27 10:16:18 UTC 2011

Research on Language and Computation is ceasing to publish with Springer
after the next
volume. We are moving to the Corner of Language and Computation in the
Journal of Logic
and Computation, Oxford University Press, and you can see our Corner there
at http://www.oxfordjournals.org/our_journals/logcom/editorial_board.html.

The Corner will publish high quality, leading edge research papers in
computational
linguistics and natural language processing. It features work that deals
with
interesting theoretical dimensions of research on formal, empirical, and
application
questions. Language and Computation examines syntax, semantics,
morphology, phonology,
dialogue and discourse, theories of grammar, machine learning and
computational learning
theory applied to natural language, mathematical and complexity
properties of natural
language systems, and the implementation of procedures for natural
language analysis,
generation, and translation. The Corner is particularly interested in
articles addressing
the relation of logic to the computational and formal properties of
natural language.
In addition to full articles, the Corner also publishes shorter notes.

We invite authors to submit papers to us through Jane Spurr
(jane.spurr at kcl.ac.uk),
Administrator of the Journal of Logic and Computation. Please indicate
clearly that
the  paper is being submitted to the Corner for Language and
Computation, and send it
as a pdf file.