8th South of England LFG meeting: 12 May 2012, SOAS

Mary Dalrymple mary.dalrymple at ling-phil.ox.ac.uk
Fri Apr 13 15:00:55 UTC 2012

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

8th South of England LFG meeting
12 May 2012, Room 116, SOAS main building, Russell Square, London

We are happy to announce that the 8th South of England LFG meeting will take place on Saturday, 12 May 2012 at SOAS, London.  Please note that we will be meeting in a different room than usual: Room 116, on the ground floor of the main building.

The 8th South of England LFG meeting is a student-oriented forum for presentations and discussion of various topics from an LFG perspective. The meeting aims to bring together students, researchers and academic staff working on or interested in LFG, and includes presentations on a wide range of topics. Everyone interested is welcome to attend, and no prior registration is necessary.

More information, including the programme and venue particulars, can be found at:  https://sites.google.com/site/selfgmeetings/home/selfg08

There is also a link to the web page for this meeting from the main SE-LFG site, which has changed; please make a note of the new address:  sg.sg/se-lfg

We look forward to welcoming you to the meeting!