PostDoc in Berlin

Stefan Müller Stefan.Mueller at fu-berlin.de
Fri Jan 13 14:25:58 UTC 2012

Hi,

If you are coming from one of the following universities, you may apply
for a PostDoc position (6 month) at the FU Berlin.

o Columbia University
o The Johns Hopkins University
o The University of Chicago
o The Chinese University of Hong Kong
o University of Cambridge
o Scuola Normale Superiore di Pisa
o École des hautes études en sciences sociales.

I attach the call. Please contact me if you have any further questions.

Best wishes

        Stefan

--
Stefan Müller       Tel: (+49) (+30) 838 52973
                    Fax: (+49) (030) 838 4 52973

http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/~stefan/

http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/~stefan/Babel/Interaktiv/