Changes to the Proceedings

Stefan Müller Stefan.Mueller at fu-berlin.de
Sun Mar 18 13:27:06 UTC 2012

Hi everybody,

There have been some minor changes to all the pdf files of the HPSG
proceedings since 2003. I changed the font of the title of each paper. I
did this since google scholar attributed all papers to me. For instance
for "Pseudocoordination in Danish Anne Bjerre & Tavs Bjerre
University of Southern Denmark & Aarhus University, Denmark
Proceedings of the HPSG07 Conference Stanford Department of Linguistics
and CSLI’s LinGO LAB Stanford University, CA, USA
Stefan Müller (Editor)" they categorized everything before my name as
the title and attributed this publication to me. I hope that the bold
face title will now help to avoid such missclassifications.

Please go to http://cslipublications.stanford.edu/HPSG/ and check all
proceedings for you papers and verify that I did not break anything.

Thanks!

Best wishes

        Stefan

--
Stefan Müller       Tel: (+49) (+30) 838 52973
                    Fax: (+49) (030) 838 4 52973

http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/~stefan/

http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/~stefan/Babel/Interaktiv/