citing HPSG Proceedings

Stefan Müller Stefan.Mueller at fu-berlin.de
Mon Oct 15 13:57:26 UTC 2012

Hi again,

After thinking more about the issue, I came to the conclusion that it
does not make sense to change the way old articles are cited now. This
will make the mess even bigger. So we stick to the established scheme.
Please cite the forthcoming HPSG conference this way (modulo citation
style):

Van Eynde, Frank. 2012. On the Agreement between Predicative Complements
and their Tar- get. In Stefan Müller (ed.), Proceedings of the 19th
International Conference on Head-Driven Phrase Structure Grammar,
Chungnam National University Daejeon, pages 359–375, Stanford, CA: CSLI
Publications.

The past conferences and papers should be cited using the BibTeX entries
in the online bibliography (or the correspnding information in your
favourite tool):

http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/HPSG-Bib/

Best wishes

         Stefan

--
Stefan Müller       Tel: (+49) (+30) 838 52973
                     Fax: (+49) (030) 838 4 52973

http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/~stefan/

http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/~stefan/Babel/Interaktiv/