Ungluing Complex Predicates

Stefan Müller Stefan.Mueller at FU-BERLIN.DE
Fri Dec 13 08:54:37 UTC 2013

Hi,

Saturday is the last day for ungluing Complex Predicates.

https://unglue.it/work/117745/

We are at 61%.

Those who pledge for 25$ get a paperback copy of the book (no shipping
fees, list price 35$). Hardcover for 40$ (no shipping fee, list price 70$).

As said in my previous mail: I will help ungluing every HPSG and LFG
book and all other books I cited if somebody starts a campaign. I will
give 33% of the list price.

Best wishes

        Stefan

--
Stefan Müller       Tel: (+49) (+30) 838 52973
                    Fax: (+49) (030) 838 4 52973

http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/~stefan/

http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/OALI/ (Open Access)

http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/Projects/CoreGram.html