OALI pledge to publish

Stefan Müller Stefan.Mueller at fu-berlin.de
Sun Feb 17 21:15:00 UTC 2013

Dear colleagues,

Our Open Access Project for monographs in linguistics is now almost
ready for take off.

http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/OALI/

Our goal is to establish at least one series per description level
(phonology, morphology, syntax, semantics, ...) and some series for
subjects (typology, CL, historical, ...).

We want to apply for funding to the DFG and for this it would be good to
know how many books we may expect within the next two years. If you are
working on a book and plan to do it with us, please sign a pledge to
publish here:

http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/OALI/sign/

You may also sign as a reviewer, software developer, typesetter
(yourself or your staff, if you have resources to share) or simply as a
supporter.

Those of you who are already listed as supporters can nevertheless sign
the pledge or enter any further commitments.

Thanks!

Let's do it now!

         Stefan

PS: If you have money over and/or really like the project, you may
donate here:

http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/OALI/donate.html

The first donations are already in (3000€ and 100€ and two
flattrs=micro-payment).

	St.

PPS I will be very busy during the next two weeks and may not reply
immediately, but I will reply eventually. Promised.

St.

--
Stefan Müller       Tel: (+49) (+30) 838 52973
                     Fax: (+49) (030) 838 4 52973

http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/~stefan/

http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/OALI/ (Open Access)

http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/Projects/CoreGram.html