Fwd: ESSLLI call for participation - cheap accommodation deadline

Daniel Altshuler daltshul at gmail.com
Wed May 8 20:07:22 UTC 2013

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to invite you to participate at the 25th European Summer
School in Logic, Language and Information (ESSLLI), which will be held at
the Heinrich Heine University in Düsseldorf, Germany, from August 5-16,
2013. ESSLLI brings together logicians, linguists, computer scientists, and
philosophers to study language, logic, and information, and their
interconnections. The school hosts approximately 50 courses at both
introductory and advanced levels, and brings together around 500
participants from all over the world. Along with the courses, ESSLLI hosts
workshops and invited lectures, providing opportunities for in-depth
discussion of current research.

*CHEAP ACCOMMODATIONS UNTIL MAY 10**:* We have reserved rooms in the City
Hostel of Düsseldorf (Jugendherberge Düsseldorf) for a discounted rate. You
can take advantage of this opportunity directly via the ESSLLI online
registration: http://esslli2013.de/registration

*CRUCIAL**:* We can provide cheap hostel accommodations only until May
10th, so you should register in the next two days if you are interested.

*NOTE**:* Early bird registration (without the discounted accommodation
rates) is open until June 15th.

*MORE INFORMATION**:* For more information on ESSLLI and on Düsseldorf,
please check our website at esslli2013.de and our Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/essli.dusseldorf?fref=ts>We
are very proud to be hosting the 25th ESSLLI in Düsseldorf and we look
forward to seeing you there!

--Daniel Altshuler, on behalf of the ESSLLI 2013 Organization Committee