Fwd: new hpsg mailing list: note change of address

Arnold, Doug doug at ESSEX.AC.UK
Wed Nov 13 17:02:41 UTC 2013

Dear Colleagues,

Well, I said there might be duplicates and so on, for a while…

I just tried to send the message below to both the old and new mailing lists, but it seems to have got through only on the old mailing list.

So I am re-sending to just the new one (hpsg-l at listserv.linguistlist.org). I’ll let you know if this teaches me anything useful.

Best
Doug