HPSG2013 Thanks!

Stefan Müller Stefan.Mueller at fu-berlin.de
Thu Sep 5 20:03:30 UTC 2013

> - Stefan Mueller, who lead the local organising team who produced
> such a smooth running event in such a pleasant and appropriate
> environment.

=:-)

Most of the hard work was done by Viola Auermann. I just organized the
Progress in Linguistics Workshop.

For those who could not come: Here are some pictures:

http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/~stefan/Bilder/2013/08/26/cow-tutorial/

(pictures by Felix Bildhauer)

http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/~stefan/Bilder/progress-in-linguistics/

(some of the individual posts, contain the slides (Artemis, Gereon,
Tibor, Nigel, ...)

http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/~stefan/Bilder/hpsg-2013/

(some pictures by Frank Richter)

See you in Buffalo (where Jean-Pierre will take the pictures =;-)

	Stefan

--
Stefan Müller       Tel: (+49) (+30) 838 52973
                     Fax: (+49) (030) 838 4 52973

http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/~stefan/

http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/OALI/ (Open Access)

http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/Projects/CoreGram.html