HPSG-L at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG

Arnold, Doug doug at ESSEX.AC.UK
Tue Apr 1 12:47:33 UTC 2014

Dear Colleagues,

I understand some of you may have had mail rejected from this list, and I thought I should confirm that this list is a) unmoderated, and b) open subscription.

This means anyone can join, and anyone who is subscribed can post anything.

Given this, the most likely reason for a mail being rejected is that it has been sent from a different email account from the one that was used to subscribe to the list. This is certainly what happened in the only case I really know about.

You can find this information about the list at:

 http://linguistlist.org/lists/get-list-detail.cfm?List=36

You can also find information at: