Asking for help

frank gudunj at 126.COM
Fri Aug 29 09:09:11 UTC 2014

Dear fellow professors/Ph.D holders/doctoral students et al:
I have finished a paper dealing with English Light Verb Constructions. Since I am not a native English speaker, I feel worried that  the English abstract regarding some words, phrases or sentences may be  not so idiomatic.  I'd quite appreciate it if anyone could improve it or give some comments at your earliest convenience.
With regards
Zhang Aipu (PR China)

P.S.
 Pls find the abstract enclosed with the email. The paper has been accepted and will come out in a Chinese academic journal very soon.)