work on ellipsis in HPSG

Arnold, Doug doug at ESSEX.AC.UK
Fri Mar 21 12:41:46 UTC 2014

Dear friends and colleagues

It's been pointed out to me that Philip and Jonathan's message went to the *old* hpsg-mailing list address (the one at stanford). I'm surprised this worked at all, but it did (and it has even been put in the archive).

But no-one is now maintaining that list, and there is no guarantee about how long it will last.

Please use the *new* list address, which is maintained via linguist list. It's the address you are getting this on.

Sorry to burden your in-boxes with mail admin stuff, but it might matter to you one day...

Best
Doug
(HPSG Standing Committee Chair)

Doug Arnold,                       doug#essex.ac.uk
Dept. of Language & Linguistics,   http://privatewww.essex.ac.uk/~doug
University of Essex,               Room:
Wivenhoe Park,                     Tel: +44 1206 872888 (direct)
Colchester, CO4 3SQ, UK.           Fax: +44 1206 872198