Plagirism again, please join the discussion on research gate

Lappin, Shalom shalom.lappin at KCL.AC.UK
Sun Mar 30 09:39:02 UTC 2014

Dear Colleagues,

         I am forced to agree with Valia on this issue. Deliberate plagiarism of scientific articles is a very
serious professional misdeed.

Stefan has presented compelling evidence that such an action has been committed. But this
charge should be pursued with the administration of the university on whose site the material
was posted, with the person who authored the material, and, if necessary, with the relevant
professional and legal agencies.

It is not a suitable topic for discussion on a linguistics email list, where none of us have
the resources to fully investigate the evidence, or the authority to reach a judgement on this
case.

Best,
Shalom