LREC 2014: Rediscovering 15 Years of Discoveries in Language Resources and Evaluation=?windows-1252?Q?=94_?=Grand Quizzzz

ELRA ELDA Information info at ELDA.ORG
Wed May 28 12:21:01 UTC 2014

[Apologies for cross-postings]*
*

*PARTICIPATE IN THE LREC 2014 GRAND QUIZ
*

*Please connect to Socrative:
**http://m.socrative.com/student/#joinRoom**, enter the “room number”
405787, and click "Join Room". **
***
Then follow the instructions and answer the 20 questions: 18 MCQ and 2
open questions. The correct answer is the one which is closest to the
results of the LREC Anthology analysis, that will be presented at the
LREC 2014 Closing Session.

The normal timing requires that you only click after at least 6 seconds
of thinking. Then the next question should appear. If you click too
early, you may not get the next question. If so, click again.
_*
*__*The Quiz should take you 5 to 10 minutes to complete. *_

For this Quiz, we used the online Socrative software, and we would like
to thank again its developers. However, the software is designed for
teaching activities. Hence the “Teacher” and “Student” wording, instead
of “Organizer” and “Participant”, that would fit to our case. The “room”
can contain up to 150 participants at a time. If the “room” is full up,
you may have to wait for a while: please try again later!

You will be asked first your name. The policy is that only one answer is
allowed per participant in the LREC 2014 conference.

After answering the last question, click on “Finish Quick Quiz”, and
then on the “Logout” flag appearing on the upper left of your screen.

The Quiz will close on Thursday May 29 at 20h00.

Have fun! And be the Grand Winner! But remember: it’s only a game!

www.lrec-conf.org/lrec2014
Follow us on Twitter: @LREC2014 <https://twitter.com/LREC2014>