[HPSG-L] vote for HPSG-LFG 2016 dates

Adam Przepiórkowski adamp at ipipan.waw.pl
Fri Jul 24 11:40:42 UTC 2015

Dear All,

As you may already know, Warsaw will host the joint HPSG-LFG conference
next year.  We, the local organisers, don't have any strong constraints on
the possible dates of the conference, apart from the general preference for
July rather than August or June.  So we would like to give the community a
say.  If you think there is a good chance you'll want to  take part in
HPSG-LFG 2016, and not all dates are equally (in)convenient for you, please
vote at:

http://doodle.com/276ihs82f2ebndf9

as soon as possible, but in any case not later than on  Monday, 3rd August
2015.

You may want to take into consideration the fact that NASSLLI 2016 will
take place (at Rutgers) on 8–16 July 2016,  that ACL 2016 will take place
(in Berlin) on 7–12 August, etc.  (See the list of linguistic conferences
at  http://linguistlist.org/callconf/browse-current.cfm?type=Call and
computational linguistic conferences at
http://www.cs.rochester.edu/~tetreaul/conferences.html.)

Best regards,

Adam Przepiórkowski
(the chair of the local organising committee)

--
Adam Przepiórkowski                          ˈadam ˌpʃɛpjurˈkɔfskʲi
http://clip.ipipan.waw.pl/ ____ Computational Linguistics in Poland