[HPSG-L] grammatical change in hpsg

Arnold, Doug doug at essex.ac.uk
Sun Sep 13 20:01:26 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Nigel Vincent tells me that he and Kersti Bojars  have just finished a chapter on LFG for the Cambridge Handbook of Historical Syntax, and they notice there is nothing in the Handbook about HPSG. Nigel says he has seen occasional references to SBCG, but nothing very developed.

Does any one have any references to HPSG work that takes a historical perspective?

Please feel free to reply either directly to him (or me) if you don't want to reply to the whole list (though if you are doubt, reply to the whole list, because what you say may make someone else think of something else).

Best wishes
Doug

Doug Arnold,                       doug#essex.ac.uk
Dept. of Language & Linguistics,   http://privatewww.essex.ac.uk/~doug
University of Essex,               Room:  4.142
Wivenhoe Park,                     Tel: +44 1206 872666 (direct)
Colchester, CO4 3SQ, UK.           Fax: +44 1206 872198
                                   Tel: +44  07521 584359 (mobile)