[HPSG-L] Reminder HPSG Gazette (and bibliography)

HPSG Gazette gazette at hpsg.fu-berlin.de
Fri Dec 16 14:25:53 UTC 2016

Ho ho ho HPSG folks,

The next issue of the **HPSG Gazette** will be online the **15th of
January**. Therefore, don't hesitate to send us any information you have
about conferences, talks, projects, HPSG publications (see below), and
any other information and news related to HPSG and/or to the HPSG community.

At the same date, new submissions to the **HPSG bib** will be announced.

The Gazette and HPSG Bibliography will move soon. we will inform you
about the new website links in January.

Until then, you can send BibTeX entries or raw references to the Gazette.

Merry Xmas and a good slide (as we say in Germany),
Antonio Machicao y Priemer & Elodie Winckel