[HPSG-L] Collection of Tilman Höhle's papers (proofreading)

Stefan Müller St.Mueller at hu-berlin.de
Fri Mar 3 14:19:29 UTC 2017

Hi everybody,

Frank Richter, Marga Reis and me put together a collection of Tilman
Höhle's papers.

http://langsci-press.org/catalog/book/149

The book will appear in the series "Classics in Linguistics", which is
run by Martin Haspelmath and me for Language Science Press® (open acces,
free for authors and readers).

Höhle worked manly on German but he also contributed to the development
of HPSG. For instance the volume contains a paper containing some deep
thoughts on traces.

Some of the papers are in English, some in German.

If you want to be the first to read the book (or parts of it) you may
drop me a line and register here as proofreader:

http://langsci-press.org/user/register

Since Language Science Press is a scholar-owned brand and non-profit
organization, help by community proofreaders is much appreciated.

Of course you can show your support by registering even if you do not
want to proofread.

Best wishes

        Stefan

--
PGP welcome

Stefan Müller       Tel: (+49) (+30) 2093 9631

Institut für deutsche Sprache und Linguistik
Humboldt Universität zu Berlin
Dorotheenstraße 24
10117 Berlin

http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/~stefan/