[HPSG-L] Höhle's collected papers

Hans Uszkoreit uszkoreit at dfki.de
Wed Mar 7 15:07:23 UTC 2018

Hi Stefan,

Thank you so much! And the same thanks to ;Marga and Frank.

This is not just a very appropriate gesture of respect but at the same time
also a very useful resource.
I often recommended Tilmanns work to students without having been able to
remember the excact paper or to provide a text or reference.

Best,
Hans