[HPSG-L] HPSG Proceedings now online

Stefan Müller St.Mueller at hu-berlin.de
Fri Dec 6 13:28:02 UTC 2019

Hi,

I kept telling people that they should submit their contributions to
journals rather than publishing in the proceedings since journals have a
wider impact (this is what Ivan always said ...) and this year I was
very successful: the workshop contributions and many of the papers will
be submitted to journals, which results in a rather small proceedings
volume.

You can download the volume here:

http://cslipublications.stanford.edu/HPSG/2019/

I entered the BibTeX items into the HPSG bibliography already.

Have fun!

Best wishes

        Stefan

PS: Sorry for the delay. There was a problem with the bibtex database
and it took me some time to (find the time to) fix it.

See you next year in the Netherlands.

    Stefan

--
PGP welcome

Stefan Müller       Tel: (+49) (+30) 2093 9631

Institut für deutsche Sprache und Linguistik
Humboldt Universität zu Berlin
Dorotheenstraße 24
10117 Berlin

https://hpsg.hu-berlin.de/~stefan/