[HPSG-L] Reminder HPSG bibliography

Elodie Winckel elodie.winckel at hu-berlin.de
Sat Apr 11 14:35:30 UTC 2020

Dear HPSG community,

I use this opportunity to send my warmest regards to you in this strange
time we are all experiencing.
I hope you all stay in a safe and somewhat comfortable place, wash you
hands, and can have some Easter celebration flavor this week-end.

In case you've had any new publication since this winter (or older one
that are still missing in our bibliography), remember that you can
submit entries here:

https://hpsg.hu-berlin.de/HPSG-Bib/submit.html

Alternatively, you can send me BibTeX entries or raw references.
I will publish the new entries through this mailing list in a few weeks.

Best regards,
Elodie Winckel