[HPSG-L] Lecture on formal grammar theories on youtube, slide code on github

Stefan Müller St.Mueller at hu-berlin.de
Sat Dec 12 09:11:24 UTC 2020

Dear colleagues,

Due to corona I decided to record some of my lectures (just slides and
voice). I put the recordings on youtube. It is 12 sessions from
motivation for doing syntax at all, via phrase structure grammar, X-Bar
syntax, GB, GPSG, LFG, CG, HPSG, TAG. This is what I usually do in one
semester.

If time permits I will add slides and videos for Minimalism, CxG and DG.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXwGGsuPxWRotmEg5LStGTxZWEkqKXmrh

The slides are available on github:

https://github.com/stefan11/grammatical-theory-slides

All this is based on the fourth edition of the Grammatical Theory book:

https://langsci-press.org/catalog/book/287

Feedback is most welcome.

Best wishes, stay healthy

    Stefan