[HPSG-L] Registration for HPSG 2020

HPSG 2020 hpsg.2020 at hu-berlin.de
Wed Jul 1 19:21:32 UTC 2020

Dear HPSG fans,

This is another call for registration for the forthcoming HPSG
conference taking place August 17th–19th. Due to Corona, it will take
place as an online conference. The zoom and social meeting rooms will be
password protected and hence registration is necessary. Registration is
free!

We also would like to optimize the experience for everybody and the
biggest problem is the differences in time zones. Right now we have two
days starting at 14:00/15:00 Paris/Berlin time and one starting at 6:00
(5am in London ...). The other days are bad for the West Coast of the US
(early) and Tokyo (late).

https://hpsg.hu-berlin.de/hpsg2020/program/

We would like to know who will be participating and then we can decide
whether we keep the schedule as is or shift the starting times around.

The deadline for (early) registration is July 17th. If you register till
then we can take your location into account for planning the conference.
Of course you can also register later but then you have to live with the
results of our decision. =:-)

Registration is easy: Just reply to this email and say hi. If you have
an email from an academic institution, this is sufficient. Otherwise you
may say some words about who you are and why you are interested in HPSG.

Thanks! And see you soon.

Best wishes

        Stefan and Olga

--

PGP welcome

Stefan Müller Tel: (+49) (+30) 2093 9631

Institut für deutsche Sprache und Linguistik
Humboldt Universität zu Berlin
Dorotheenstraße 24
10117 Berlin

https://hpsg.hu-berlin.de/~stefan/