[HPSG-L] HPSG 2020 Conference -- Call for online organizers is *closed*

Rui Chaves rchaves at buffalo.edu
Wed May 20 19:54:01 UTC 2020

Dear all,
I am thrilled to announce that Stefan Müller and Olga Zamaraeva have
generously volunteered to hold a virtual HPSG conference this Summer.
Many thanks to both! More details about the conference will be posted
soon.

There were also several suggestions that the conference should take
place online on a regular basis, every four years or so, in the name
of inclusiveness and environmental sustainability. I wholly agree with
this idea, and will bring this proposal to the Standing Committee
after this year's conference.

Best regards,
Rui

Rui P. Chaves, PhD
Associate Professor
Department of Linguistics, University at Buffalo - SUNY

Mail: 609, Baldy Hall, Buffalo NY 14260-1030
Phone: (+1 716) 645-0133