[HPSG-L] HPSG 2020 Conference -- Call for online organizers is *closed*

Stefan Müller St.Mueller at hu-berlin.de
Wed May 20 20:38:14 UTC 2020

Dear Rui, dear HPSGians,

I guess I can speak for Olga as well, that we are glad and honored that
we can do this and that we are looking forward to this new experience.

I am so thrilled that I started organizing right away:

- I organized the conference dinner.

- I calculated the conference fees.

- I decided on the give-aways.

The conference fees will be 0€ or 0$ as they were last time in Berlin
but the conference dinner will be less fancy, I guess.

There will be no give-aways. Although we might have a best-paper award
and the winner could get a copy of the HPSG handbook, which is supposed
to be done in August.

Hm, maybe I reconsider the last point.

Have a happy summer till then, I hope it will not be too hot and too
busy. (I start to hate online teaching ...)

Best

    Stefan