[HPSG-L] looking for Mike Reape's 1991 paper

Adam Przepiórkowski adamp at ipipan.waw.pl
Fri Oct 9 10:25:30 UTC 2020

Hi,

I am looking for Mike Reape's 1991 paper that is sometimes cited in the
HPSG literature:

Reape, M. An introduction to the semantics of unification-based grammar
formalisms. DYANA deliverable R3.2.A, Centre for Cognitive Science,
University of Edinburgh, Scotland, 1991.

I cannot find it via the usual means (Google, various library services).
Would anybody have an electronic copy and be willing to share it with me?
Or perhaps there is a repository of those DYANA deliverables somewhere,
even though Google cannot find it?

Thank, all the best,
Adam P.