[HPSG-L] Call for HPSG 2021 organizers

Rui Chaves rchaves at buffalo.edu
Wed Oct 14 01:56:24 UTC 2020

Dear all,
I hope this finds you well. The LSA Summer Institute has been
postponed for 2022, which means we no longer have a venue for the 2021
HPSG conference. Let us hope that by 2022 the current pandemic has
subsided sufficiently for in-person international events.  As such,
the Standing Committee hereby invites community members to come
forward and offer to organize next year's conference. This would be
another online conference (possibly hybrid, depending on the physical
location). Stefan Mueller (Berlin) and Olga Zamaraeva (Washington)
have generously agreed to offer technical and experiential assistance
to the next organizers. A team of organizers would probably work best,
like this Summer's. Please send me your bids at your earliest
convenience. Thank you.

Best regards,
Rui

--
Rui P. Chaves (he/him)
Associate Professor of Linguistics, University at Buffalo, SUNY