[HPSG-L] Job openings graduate school Frankfurt, Germany

Manfred Sailer Sailer at em.uni-frankfurt.de
Tue Sep 1 11:50:26 UTC 2020

Dear all,

I hope this message finds you well.

This is a reminder that the graduate school "Nominal Modification"
(Frankfurt/Main, Germany) has five openings for doctoral students
(starting April 1st, 2020). The deadline for application is September
31.
I attach the job announcement, but it can also be found on
linguistlist: https://linguistlist.org/issues/31/31-2188/

Please pass this information to potentially interested future doctoral
students.

For further information, please contact me
(sailer at em.uni-frankfurt.de) or the contact persons from the job
announcement:

Esther Rinke (spokesperson): esther.rinke at em.uni-frankfurt.de
Derya Nuhbalaoglu (coordinator): nuhbalaoglu at em.uni-frankfurt.de

Best wishes,

Manfred.
--
Manfred Sailer
Institut für England- und Amerikastudien
sailer at em.uni-frankfurt.de