[HPSG-L] HPSG gatherings

Olga Zamaraeva olzama at uw.edu
Thu Sep 24 23:37:55 UTC 2020

Dear fellow HPSGians,

We hope you all enjoyed the HPSG conference as much as we did!

We really liked the opportunity to have also more casual, social
interaction during the coffee break at the conference. This is how the idea
came up *to have such a virtual coffee break on a more regular basis*. We
have created a new room for this, using the same platform.

This is what we propose: *Olga and Manfred volunteer to be in the coffee
break room for one hour every other week.* We will start with Manfred in an
Atlantic-friendly time slot October 6. Olga will offer a Pacific-friendly
time slot two weeks later (October 20). Ideally, other regions can join in
with time slots that work for them.

We will announce every coffee break meeting on the HPSG list.

*October 6, 6pm Berlin time*. Host: Manfred

*October 20, 6pm Seattle time*. Host: Olga

*Platform:* https://theonline.town/2mI3oTEK1UFijnpi/HPSG-room

Password: HPSG

Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or problems.

Olga: olzama at uw.edu

Manfred: sailer at em.uni-frankfurt.de

We are looking forward to meeting you there!

Best,

Olga & Manfred.