[HPSG-L] Social HPSG gathering, Nov. 2

Manfred Sailer Sailer at em.uni-frankfurt.de
Sun Oct 31 20:40:47 UTC 2021

Dear fellow HPSGians,

We hope this message finds you well!
The next informal HPSG gathering is going to take place:

Tuesday, November 2, 7pm Berlin time (i.e. UTC +1 - no summer time
anymore!!!).
(you can use http://timebie.com/ to convert this into your local time)

Platform: https://tinyurl.com/HPSG-meeting
Password: HPSG
(note: works best when you use Google Chrome as your browser)

We were wondering if we should change the format of the gatherings.
For example, we could include some topic (though nothing that would be
presented at a conference). We are collecting ideas.
Please join our discussion on Tuesday or send your ideas to me
(sailer at em.uni-frankfurt.de).

Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or problems.
Olga: olga.zamaraeva at gmail.com
Manfred: sailer at em.uni-frankfurt.de

We are looking forward to meeting you there!

Manfred, on behalf of
the organizers (Olga Zamaraeva & Manfred Sailer)

--
Manfred Sailer
Institut für England- und Amerikastudien
sailer at em.uni-frankfurt.de