[HPSG-L] Migration of HPSG Proceedings into OJS and ORCID

Stefan Müller St.Mueller at hu-berlin.de
Sun Sep 19 15:17:11 UTC 2021

Hi everybody,

we are migrating the HPSG Proceedings into the Open Journal System.
Their XML scheme has a field for the ORCID-ID. If you ever published a
paper in the CSLI HPSG Proceedings and you have an ORCID-ID, please send
it to me and I will enter it for you, so that you and your work will be
linked in the OJS.

If you do not have one already, it is easy to get one here:

https://orcid.org/

As a safety net it would be good if you could tell me which year you
published in the proceedings.

Thanks and best wishes

     Stefan